Testelwas founded 1995 to provide specialist electrical safety testing and support services (including test and tag work). We currently are managing well over 3,000,000 separate records.
Testel services Adelaide and all other areas of South Australia. The cost structure and service dates are based upon the location of the site.Generally, no travel costs will apply.
Our Regional areas are visited on a 3-monthly basis. A country run generally consists of servicing multiple sites over a 3-week period. Travel costs are shared proportionally amongst participant sites.
Electrical testing is our core service as we are able to service large numbers with a system designed to accommodate organisations of any size with single or multiple sites. The management system is database driven, it is independent of the mobility of staff and will ensure timely reminders.
Our Clients range from:
- Partnerships to large national organisations
- Single sites to greater than 100 sites
- Private companies and government agencies
- 20 items per site to 80,000+ per site
Testel and its licensed electricians can conveniently test each of the following types of electrical items:
- Electrical Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Power Outlets Testing
- Residual Current Devices (RCD) Testing
- Emergency / Exit Light Testing and Replacement
- Microwave Leakage Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Test & Tag
- Repair of Faulty Items
- Tagging / Labelling / Bar-Coding
- Preparation of site plans
- Record Keeping and Reporting