Australian Immigration Specialists

Immigration and migration has many different forms - Sometimes people require Visas, Business Immigration, Property and Investment Advice, Migration Review Tribunal Representation and if you are involved in any of these problems you need specialist Immigration lawyer on your side.

When do you need Specialist assistance?

  • If you are applying for a Visa
  • If you are appealing a decision in any Immigration related cases
  • You require Specialist representation in a Migration Review Tribunal
  • You are having any Family Migration Issues

We know the law and we know what to do if you need help.

Established in the 1850's, Nevett Form is one Victoria's leading law firms practicing in Immigration.

David Stratton is the leader of our team of migration lawyers and is accredited by the law Institute of Victoria as a Specialist Immigration Lawyer (MARN 9358007)


Need Specialist Advice or Help?

We offer a full range of expert immigration services to ensure that any problem you have can be dealt with, where ever you are in Australia and Internationally. Please select from the list of areas below to find out more or contact us to speak to an expert.

Call us now:
Australia / International
+61 3 9614 7111

or please fill out the form below
  • Name:
  • Phone:
  • Email:
  • State:
  • Your Enquiry:

Download Our Brochure

Please click the link below to download our firm brochure in PDF format

Download firm brochure Chinese

Binding Financial Agreements (BFA)

Parties can enter into a BFA before marriage (s 90B), during the marriage (s 90c), after a divorce (s 90D), before entering into a de facto relationship (s 90UB), during a de facto relationship...

{ Read More }

Find Out More

Migration agents are bound by a Code of Conduct. If you wish to view the Code go to the following link:
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Family Lawyers family lawyers sydney