Fixed Rate Loan
Stay in control with fixed interest rate and fixed repayments for the life of the loan.
May repay up to $1,000 in extra repayments per year without a fee
Borrow from $3,000.
Do you need funds?
- If you have stable employment and a clean credit file, then there’s a good chance your personal loan application will be look at by a main bank.
- You can use a personal loan for any worthwhile purpose such as buying a car, going on vacation or consolidating other debts.
Financial Circle Home Loans can aid you in obtaining a personal loan from
- a main stream lender (such as a bank)
- private funding
*We have affiliations to private funding for those who may not pass through the banks due to a damaged credit rating.
There are two forms of personal loans which are Secured Personal Loans and Unsecured Personal Loans.
Banks can be very choosy when it comes to authorising you for an unsecured personal loan because these sorts of loans create an uncertainty in the event that the borrower (you) is unable to generate payments towards the loan due to the lack of security against the loan.
The interest rate can depend on what your credit rating looks like.
|Secured Loans||Unsecured Loans|
|from 12.99%^ to 28.99%^ p.a.||from 13.99%^ to 29.99%^|
|14.20%* to 30.13%* p.a. comparison rate||15.20%* to 31.13%* p.a. comparison rate|
- $140 for loans under $4,000
- $250 for loans over $4,000
- $150 within the first half of your loan term
- $75 within the second half of your loan term
- $0 during the last 6 months of your loan term